The “Hustle & Flow” team of writer-director Craig Brewer and producers Stephanie Allain and John Singleton are ready for an encore. Samuel L. Jackson and Christina Ricci are negotiating to star in “Black Snake Moan,” a gritty drama Brewer will direct in Memphis in September. Paramount Classics, which will release the Sundance hit “Hustle & Flow,” will distribute. Brewer will also produce. Jackson would play Lazarus Woods, a God-fearing ex-blues musician who is a father figure to a sex-addicted woman played by Ricci.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut