TBS will air the opening sequence of Columbia Pictures’ new Zorro film on Thursday. The 6 1/2 minute clip from “The Legend of Zorro” will be part of “TBS Movie Extra,” the network’s showbiz show, set to broadcast immediately following the conclusion of the original movie “The Mask of Zorro,” which airs at 8 p.m. ET. Introduced by director Martin Campbell, the segment will include interviews with Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta-Jones. The deal between Columbia and TBS also involves tune-in spots, promoted by AOL Moviefone, which will also make the clip available for two weeks following its original broadcast.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut