Twentieth Century Fox has decided to move its holiday comedy “The Family Stone” back from November to mid-December. “Stone” will open Dec. 16, two days after Universal opens “King Kong.” The studio cited strong response at the recent junket and said the change will let the movie get started the week before Christmas and play through the holiday season. The comedy, produced by Michael London, stars Diane Keaton, Sarah Jessica Parker, Rachel McAdams, Luke Wilson, Claire Danes, Dermot Mulroney and Craig T. Nelson.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut