Ben Stiller will star in a feature remake of 1971 British TV series “The Persuaders,” playing the role originated by Tony Curtis. British comic actor Steve Coogan will take on Roger Moore’s part. DreamWorks will distribute the movie. The series, which aired in the U.S. on ABC and in the U.K. for a season, revolved around the adventures of two rich playboys. Curtis was the street-smart millionaire from the Bronx, Moore the upper cruster. They mingled in exotic locales, romancing women and righting wrongs along the way.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut