Will “The Sopranos” be back for a seventh season? Creator David Chase has opened the door to another round of the HBO mob drama, telling a New York audience during an interview with the New Yorker’s Ken Auletta that “these characters still have great interest for me” and that “we wouldn’t have to change anything important.” HBO executives say they’re talking, but Chase hasn’t approached them definitively about renewing the show. Shooting for the sixth season is under way, and the plan — until now — has been to end the run next spring. But if the right offer came from HBO, Chase said he would consider altering the story to allow for a seventh season.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut