Sony Pictures Entertainment has chosen “The Motorcycle Diaries” screenwriter Jose Rivera to adapt “Compositions in Black and White,” the Kathryn Talalay book that’s being developed as a star vehicle for singer Alicia Keys. Keys is attached to play Philippa Schuyler, a woman who grew up a child prodigy, the first child of color to become a nationally prominent musician. Schuyler was composing music by the age of 5, but racial and gender bias prevalent in the 1930s proved a crushing burden for her.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut