Hollywood is once again playing its favorite game — release date shifting — with one top title removed from this year’s Oscar race and another big project marking its territory for next year. Columbia Pictures’ “All the King’s Men” has been pushed from its Dec. 16 release date to an unknown date in 2006. Meanwhile, Universal has selected April 28 to release “Flight 93,” Paul Greengrass’ re-creation of what went on aboard one of the planes hijacked on Sept. 11. Sony brass say the most likely scenario is for “King’s Men” to unspool a year from now, during next year’s Oscar season.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut