Brad Silberling will direct “The Crusaders,” a New Line drama about the landmark 1954 Supreme Court case Brown v. Board of Education, with Terrence Howard starring as Thurgood Marshall. But first Silberling will direct Morgan Freeman and Paz Vega in “Ten Items or Less,” an indie drama based on his own script. Director will follow “Ten Items” by directing the Mandate-financed drama “Juno” and then hopes to start production on “Crusaders” in late 2006, depending on Howard’s schedule.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California