A pair of sequels — Lions Gate’s “Saw II” and Sony’s “The Legend of Zorro” — square off during a potentially respectable pre-Halloween weekend that could reverse recent middling performances at the box office. Universal’s “Prime” and Paramount’s “The Weather Man” will battle for fans of adult-oriented comedies, but the sequels appear to be showing the most significant traction following a month that hasn’t seen a single film open at over $20 million.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut