It really is “Deja Vu” all over again. Just when it looked like plans for the Touchstone/Jerry Bruckheimer action thriller might be falling apart, director Tony Scott has come back aboard the project, and the production is eyeing an early February start – probably in New Orleans, its original location. The Denzel Washington starrer becomes the first major film to commit to shooting in the Big Easy since Hurricane Katrina devastated the region and left the city a waterlogged ghost town. A spokesman for Scott said that the return to New Orleans lured him back to the project.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut