After “The Aviator,” the Airbus. Martin Scorsese is negotiating to direct a theatrical documentary on Boeing rival Airbus, constructor of Europe’s super jumbo jet. Scorsese will team with Spanish documentary producer-director Jose Luis Lopez-Linares (“Un instante en la vida ajena,” “Strangers to Themselves”), who will take a co-director credit. According to Spanish monthly movie magazine “Fotogramas,” the documentary will establish a parallel between the creation of Airbus airliners and a cathedral, recording the contribution of a factory worker, engineer and architect.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut