Twisted Pictures and Lions Gate Films have picked music video veteran Darren Lynn Bousman to direct “Saw 2.” Bousman will face a breakneck production schedule. Principal photography is set to begin May 2 in Toronto for a Halloween release. The original “Saw” was released last Halloween and earned more than $80 million worldwide.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut