Chris Tucker is expected to sign a two-picture, $40 million contract at New Line, which has been trying extremely hard to get the third installment of the buddy pic off the ground. Tucker’s signature will put “Rush Hour 3” on track for a late fall start in Los Angeles and Paris. Tucker’s involvement also activates a near-$20 million payday for Jackie Chan and a $7.5 million payday for director Ratner. It essentially greenlights a film that will cost around $100 million and will anchor New Line’s 2006 summer.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut