“Robots” came to life over the weekend as the launch of Fox’s CGI-animated movie easily took the top spot with an estimated $36.5 million at 3,776 theaters. But moviegoers showed only moderate interest in Miramax’s “Hostage,” which grossed $9.8 million at 2,123 engagements, and showed no passion for Newmarket’s “The Passion Recut,” with a near-invisible $232,499 at 954 sites.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut