More than doubling the original’s opening, DreamWorks’ “The Ring Two” raked in $36 million from 3,332 locations this weekend, the second $36 million opening of March. Meanwhile, the other big opener of the month, 20th Century Fox’s “Robots,” held well, grossing $21.8 million in its second week, down 39% from its opening.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut