Horror should heat up the box office this weekend with DreamWorks launching “The Ring Two” at 3,332 theaters. Studios are also battling over moviegoing families with Disney’s launch of the teen drama “Ice Princess” at 2,501 screens and last weekend’s winner “Robots,” which will finish its first week at about $45 million. But much of moviegoers’ attention will probably be focused on “The Ring Two,” with Naomi Watts reprising her role as a journalist dealing with a deadly videotape.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut