The late Rodney Dangerfield is getting some serious respect. Producers Howard and Karen Baldwin have acquired life story rights from Dangerfield’s widow and plan to develop and produce a biopic through their Baldwin Entertainment Group. The film will be based at least in part on “It’s Not Easy Bein’ Me,” Dangerfield’s 2004 autobiography.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania