The late Rodney Dangerfield is getting some serious respect. Producers Howard and Karen Baldwin have acquired life story rights from Dangerfield’s widow and plan to develop and produce a biopic through their Baldwin Entertainment Group. The film will be based at least in part on “It’s Not Easy Bein’ Me,” Dangerfield’s 2004 autobiography.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London