The late Rodney Dangerfield is getting some serious respect. Producers Howard and Karen Baldwin have acquired life story rights from Dangerfield’s widow and plan to develop and produce a biopic through their Baldwin Entertainment Group. The film will be based at least in part on “It’s Not Easy Bein’ Me,” Dangerfield’s 2004 autobiography.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California