The late Rodney Dangerfield is getting some serious respect. Producers Howard and Karen Baldwin have acquired life story rights from Dangerfield’s widow and plan to develop and produce a biopic through their Baldwin Entertainment Group. The film will be based at least in part on “It’s Not Easy Bein’ Me,” Dangerfield’s 2004 autobiography.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut