NBC Universal Domestic TV has sold “Ray” to FX in a four-year exclusive deal with three other Universal titles for a total of about $20 million. In another deal, USA engineered a belated three-year term for Buena Vista TV’s “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl,” which ABC bought two years ago in the broadcast window. ABC was willing to share the network window because USA will shoulder some of the license fee, which totals well north of $20 million. The other titles in the FX deal with Universal are “Friday Night Lights,” “White Noise” and “Assault on Precinct 13.” FX takes title to all four movies in fall 2007.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut