Warner Bros. has chosen Fernley Phillips to write the adaptation “You Want Me to Kill Him?,” set up with Bryan Singer producing. The project’s based on Judy Bachrach’s article “U Want Me 2 Kill Him?,” published in the February edition of Vanity Fair. The true-life tale chronicles a strange Internet relationship between a 14-year-old loner and a 16-year-old in which the younger boy wound up being stabbed twice and nearly killed by the older one. Alex Garcia is overseeing for Singer’s Bad Hat Harry banner. Singer hasn’t committed to directing.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut