Peter Jackson is joining the “Halo” covenant. Jackson and his wife Fran Walsh have signed on as exec producers for Universal and Fox’s “Halo.” Jackson will not direct the movie; his next project will be “The Lovely Bones,” an adaptation of the Alice Sebold novel. “Halo” will be shot entirely in New Zealand, where Weta Digital and Weta Workshop, both of which Jackson co-owns, and Stone Street Studios and Park Road Post, both of which he wholly owns, will provide f/x and post services. “Halo” marks the first time Jackson and Walsh have produced a major studio film that the “Lord of the Rings” mastermind didn’t direct.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut