Paramount Pictures has acquired screen rights to Rachel DeWoskin’s just-published memoir “Foreign Babes in Beijing” for Frank Darabont’s Darkwoods Prods. to produce. In the book published by W.W. Norton & Co., DeWoskin tells how, as a 21-year-old poetry major looking for adventure, she headed to China to work for an American PR firm. On a whim, she tried out for an acting job – and became an overnight sensation as the American vixen of a Chinese soap opera.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut