This weekend at the box office, comedies will be key, with “The Pacifier” and the “Get Shorty” sequel “Be Cool” opening in theaters against current champ “Diary of a Mad Black Woman” and the Will Smith hit “Hitch.” Early tracking shows both new movies generating respectable grosses of about $20 million, with theater-owners leaning toward the John Travolta starrer “Be Cool” as the likely winner.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut