Controversial comic Chris Rock helped the Academy Awards on ABC attract a younger, more urban audience; preliminary national ratings show that the awards show averaged 41.5 million viewers overall, down 5-6% from last year but considerably higher than 2002.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California