Controversial comic Chris Rock helped the Academy Awards on ABC attract a younger, more urban audience; preliminary national ratings show that the awards show averaged 41.5 million viewers overall, down 5-6% from last year but considerably higher than 2002.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California