Controversial comic Chris Rock helped the Academy Awards on ABC attract a younger, more urban audience; preliminary national ratings show that the awards show averaged 41.5 million viewers overall, down 5-6% from last year but considerably higher than 2002.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London