Controversial comic Chris Rock helped the Academy Awards on ABC attract a younger, more urban audience; preliminary national ratings show that the awards show averaged 41.5 million viewers overall, down 5-6% from last year but considerably higher than 2002.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York