The undead die-hard. New Line is creating fresh merchandise based on George A. Romero’s zombie classic “Dawn of the Dead,” 25 years after its theatrical release. The title will fit into New Line’s House of Horror brand, an umbrella line being launched at this week’s New York licensing show, with product featuring such horror heavyweights as Jason, Freddy Kruger and Leatherface.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut