New Line has picked up the comedy “Jeff the Demon” from writers Tom Scharpling and Joe Ventura for producers Scot Armstrong and Radar Pictures. “Jeff the Demon” is the story of two high school losers who find a book that allows them to summon a power from the netherworld. The demon, Jeff, helps them win every battle and right every wrong in their lives, but they quickly discover that having all of their dreams come true can cause problems.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut