New Line has bought the film rights to the upcoming book “Killing Yourself to Live: 85% a True Story,” by Spin magazine senior editor Chuck Klosterman. The book, to be published in July, centers on the author’s struggle through an early midlife crisis while on assignment for Spin to visit sites where famous musicians met untimely deaths. The tour serves as a backdrop to Klosterman’s reflection on problems that plague his daily existence, particularly the conflict with three women in his life.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut