In a first for NBC and a social networking Web site, the network has partnered with MySpace.com to stream an episode of the comedy “The Office” tonight – nearly two weeks before the series airs on television. The webcast, a one-time-only event scheduled for 8 p.m. EST Wednesday, is part of an aggressive launch campaign that focuses on “influencers” – upscale audiences interested in “The Office” and predisposed toward recommending the show to friends.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut