Wolfgang Petersen’s big-budget remake of “The Poseidon Adventure” – one of Warner Bros.’ major blockbusters for summer 2006 – is getting some competition from an unexpected source: NBC. In an unusual move, the network has snatched up an adaptation of the original Paul Gallico novel that had been headed to cable’s Hallmark Channel. The four-hour TV movie – starring Steve Guttenberg, Peter Weller, Rutger Hauer, Bryan Brown and Adam Baldwin, and made for an estimated $20 million – went into production late last year and has finished shooting.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut