NBC and its local affiliates are planning a half-hour show, “The Olympic Zone,” to air after the evening news but before primetime during the Winter Games. The show, described as a magazine program combined with highlights, will be produced for local markets by the affiliates and air at 7:30 on 15 nights during the games.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut