MTV has renewed “Making the Band” for another season, with rapper Sean “P. Diddy” Combs continuing his quest to forge an all-girl pop group. Last season, in which the show ranked No. 1 in its timeslot among viewers 12-34, focused on 19 girls living together in a loft in New York’s SoHo and auditioning, singing and dancing to win a spot in the band. At the end of the show, none were deemed worthy. Three of them — Aubrey, Malika and Aundrea — will be returning this season to take another stab at the competition. First round of open-call auditions will be held this month in Gotham, eventually fanning out nationwide. The new season will premiere in the fourth quarter.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut