MTV is going back in time. The network has quietly moved into production on “That ’70s House,” a 10-episode reality series that takes a group of unsuspecting young people who think they’re going to live it up in a “Real World”-style show and sticks them in a home straight out of the ’70s. “House” is expected to debut on the network during the summer.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut