Julianne Moore is in negotiations to star opposite Clive Owen in the Alfonso Cuaron-directed sci-fier “Children of Men.” Strike Entertainment is producing the adaptation of P.D. James’ novel for Universal Pictures. They are eyeing a September start date on “Children,” which would wrap in time for Moore to move over to another sci-fi movie, “Next,” in which she will co-star with Nicolas Cage for Revolution Studios. The dystopian story is set in the near future, in a world sent into turmoil when people lose the ability to have children. Moore’s character is the first woman to become pregnant in nearly 20 years. Owen is enlisted to protect her after the death of the Earth’s youngest person, age 18.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut