David Lynch is making a new movie with StudioCanal. In fact, he’s been shooting it under the radar for two years. “Inland Empire” stars Laura Dern, along with Justin Theroux, Harry Dean Stanton, Jeremy Irons and a host of others the director won’t name. In fact, there’s still very little the enigmatic Lynch feels comfortable revealing about the movie. “It’s about a woman in trouble, and it’s a mystery, and that’s about all I want to say about it,” he commented, diffidently. The title refers to the residential area on the edge of the desert near L.A. – the antithesis of the tony locale of his last movie, “Mulholland Drive.” Lynch has shot much of his latest film in Poland with local actors, after making friends with the organizers of the Camerimage festival in Lodz. He’s now back shooting in and around L.A.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut