Spike Lee will produce and direct a documentary about the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans for HBO. The working title is “When the Levee Broke.” The network confirmed the project and Lee’s involvement but declined to elaborate on details. Lee hasn’t begun shooting the documentary; he’s putting the finishing touches on “The Inside Man” for Universal and Brian Grazer. Denzel Washington, Jodie Foster and Clive Owen star.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut