Sho Kosugi, who starred in a series of ninja films that began with “Enter the Ninja,” is returning for a tail-kicking encore. Kosugi will reprise his role in “The Return of the Ninja,” a film being scripted by Steven de Souza (“Die Hard,” “Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life”). Kosugi will play the last ninja master, who travels to the U.S. to find the American heir to the stealth martial arts legacy.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut