CNN has extended Larry King’s contract, keeping the iconic interviewer at the cable news network through 2009. Worth $7 million a year, the deal assures the immediate future of “Larry King Live” and quells speculation that King’s sometimes stand-in Nancy Grace is being groomed to replace him.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut