In the foreign box office, “Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit” easily won its second straight weekend with $15.75 million at 3,782 playdates in 32 markets. Underlining the attraction of family fare worldwide, “Tim Burton’s Corpse Bride” finished a respectable second with $9.4 million at more than 1,930 engagements in 19 countries.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut