Scarlett Johansson will be spending another summer with Woody in the U.K. The actress has been cast as the female lead in Woody Allen’s next film, which begins shooting June 28 in London. Title and plot are being kept under wraps, but the project is written and will be directed by Allen. Last summer Johansson teamed up with the writer-director – as well as Emily Mortimer and Jonathan Rhys-Meyers – on “Match Point,” which premieres next month at the Cannes Film Festival.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California