Scarlett Johansson will be spending another summer with Woody in the U.K. The actress has been cast as the female lead in Woody Allen’s next film, which begins shooting June 28 in London. Title and plot are being kept under wraps, but the project is written and will be directed by Allen. Last summer Johansson teamed up with the writer-director – as well as Emily Mortimer and Jonathan Rhys-Meyers – on “Match Point,” which premieres next month at the Cannes Film Festival.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California