Viewers and media critics tonight will be able to judge whether ABC’s investigation into Fox’s “American Idol” is a harsh blow against the integrity of TV’s No. 1 show — or an example of sweeps-month hype gone overboard. Until Tuesday, ABC News had remained mostly mum about the contents of tonight’s one-hour special edition of “Primetime Live,” dubbed “Fallen Idol.” Then, late Tuesday afternoon, net issued a press release outlining what has long been suspected: The main focus of the report is a charge by ousted contestant Corey Clark that he had a sexual relationship with “Idol” judge Paula Abdul and that she helped guide him through the competition.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut