Magic Johnson and reality producer Phil Gurin are developing a new take on the playground hoops favorite “Horse,” which pits two or more players against one other in a basketball shoot-off. Talks are already under way with potential sponsors, with the project set to be pitched to broadcast or cable outlets in the coming weeks.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut