Dimension has set director Mikael Hafstrom and producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura for a horror adaptation of the Stephen King short story “1408.” The script by Matt Greenberg is being rewritten by Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski. The story revolves around a man specializing in debunking paranormal occurrences who meets his match when he checks into the notorious room 1408 in the Dolphin Hotel. There, he encounters true terror. The short story appeared in the King audio book “Blood and Smoke” and later in the King anthology “Everything’s Eventual,” published in 2002.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut