Twentieth Century Fox and Marvel Entertainment add another mutant to “X-Men 3” with Kelsey Grammer, who is set to play Hank McCoy, a.k.a. the Beast, a 355-pound blue-furred scientist. Other cast decisions include setting Vinnie Jones for the bad-guy role of Juggernaut, Fox is in negotiations with “Lost’s” Maggie Grace to play the role of Kitty Pryde, a beauty who can walk through walls. Studio is also searching for an actor to play Angel, a handsome winged mutant.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut