Trial lawyer Mark Geragos is taking on a new case: reality TV. The man who’s represented everyone from Scott Peterson and Michael Jackson to Winona Ryder has signed a deal to star in an unscripted hour called “Extreme Justice.” The show will give everyday people the chance to have their civil cases taken on by Geragos, making the show a sort of primetime “People’s Court” with big-name lawyers.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut