Jedis, Hobbits and the Terminator joined the crusade for digital 3-D cinema on the closing day of ShoWest. In two much-hyped demonstrations, heavyweight directors George Lucas, James Cameron, Robert Zemeckis and Robert Rodriguez evangelized 3-D filmmaking and exhorted exhibitorss to install the digital upgrades required to play the stereoscopic attractions.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut