Sarah Michelle Gellar is set to star in and Marcus Nispel will direct the vidgame adaptation “Alice” for Universal Pictures. Based on a vidgame that is a twisted take on the Lewis Carroll classic, the project was originally developed at Dimension. Adapted by Erich and Jon Hoeber, the fractured fairytale picks up Alice after her home has been destroyed and family killed. The sole survivor of the disaster, she returns to a dark and threatening Wonderland where she must confront her fears before returning to her normal life. The game was originally created by American McGee for Electronic Arts.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut