Fox Searchlight has gotten its eye on “The Hills Have Eyes,” picking up the remake in turnaround from Dimension Films. Dimension put the project into turnaround recently. Dimension announced in February 2004 plans to remake “The Hills Have Eyes” with Wes Craven – who wrote and directed the 1977 original, which centered on an unsuspecting family making a detour into the desert to visit a silver mine they’ve inherited, only to be preyed upon by a hidden band of psychotics.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut