Fox Searchlight has gotten its eye on “The Hills Have Eyes,” picking up the remake in turnaround from Dimension Films. Dimension put the project into turnaround recently. Dimension announced in February 2004 plans to remake “The Hills Have Eyes” with Wes Craven – who wrote and directed the 1977 original, which centered on an unsuspecting family making a detour into the desert to visit a silver mine they’ve inherited, only to be preyed upon by a hidden band of psychotics.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London