Adam Shankman, the director of “Bringing Down the House,” will direct 20th Century Fox’s sequel to “Cheaper by the Dozen,” reuniting with him with star Steve Martin. This time, the story will follow the 12-kid family on vacation and in a head-to-head competition with a rival neighborhood family of eight kids. Other stars expected to return include Bonnie Hunt and Piper Perabo, although Hilary Duff’s participation remains uncertain.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut