Laurence Fishburne is rounding out the cast of Paramount’s “Mission: Impossible 3,” set to start shooting in Italy next month. Paramount recently greenlit “MI3,” produced by Tom Cruise and Paula Wagner, after cutting the budget to about $150 million and revising Cruise’s gross participation deal. J.J. Abrams is directing. Fishburne, most recently seen in “Assault on Precinct 13,” joins Cruise, Keri Russell, Ving Rhames, Michelle Monaghan, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers and Philip Seymour Hoffman.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut