Fire gutted Aardman Animations’ warehouse in Bristol, England, on Monday, destroying props and sets from several of its claymation films, including “Wallace & Gromit” and “Chicken Run,” Aardman’s first feature-length release. Three floors collapsed after fire broke out at 5:30 a.m.; a cause has not been determined. Sets and props for “Were-Rabbit” were unaffected, as was the company’s film archive. But sets from Wallace & Gromit shorts “A Grand Day Out,” “The Wrong Trousers” and “A Close Shave” were destroyed. Aardman spokesman Arthur Sheriff said the fire “had nothing to do with the studio. It was a storage warehouse on the other side of Bristol.” Location is, however, where public tours are conducted.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut