Latenight television’s newest host is finding an audience. Craig Ferguson, a Scottish comedian who played the boss on “The Drew Carey Show” and won the sweepstakes to host the “Late Late Show,” is taking the show to new ratings heights. During February sweeps, the show averaged 1.91 million viewers, moving it into a respectable second place behind NBC’s “Late Night With Conan O’Brien” (2.53 million).
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut